Monday, March 8, 2010

san antonio

The start of my spring break began with a weekend with my Daddy in San Antonio, Texas. It was fun to spend quality time and go site seeing around the town. The weather was beautiful and I loved being with my Dad! Some of the things we did were go to the missions around the town, visit a cave, and ride a boat around the river walk!
Saturday night we went to eat at a authentic mexican restaurant and sat by the river!

got to experience a river boat!
our view from the hotel!

got to visit a cave!

cactus everywhere!

this was our favorite mission that we went too.
trying to get a clear picture in the elevator but didn't succeed

cool painting that was in the hotel

my awesome pops!
a cathedral in the middle of the city that had an awesome park outside

can you tell I like cactus?

at the alamo!
just beginning our tour

My handsome Dadio! :)