Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I can't believe that summer has begun. Now that school is over it seems that school has flown by. While I was in school there were times where I thought that time was slower than ever but looking back it all went by so fast. Sitting at home seems to make time go slow but then again when summer is over I will look back and say it went by fast. It's funny how memories are. You only think of the good times and erase all the times where you wish you were somewhere else. This summer there are alot of things I want to do. For instance...
1. Lean on Jesus more.
2. Learn how to surf
3. Teach myself how to sew
4. Get better at the guitar and violin
5. Read
6. Exercise daily
7. Visit my Grandma's and family
8. Go to the beach
9. Get a job!!!!
10. Draw/Paint
11. Get outside more
12. Get better at long boarding while trying not to kill myself

There are things that I know I forgot but that's the general idea. So here's to the summer of 2010!

1 comment:

Thomson said...

you forgot one thing.... become a gusanero =)